What does it consist of?
The metal-ceramic crowns allow the dentist restore missing or severely damaged teeth in form and function, aesthetic characteristics and with resistance very similar to natural teeth. The restoration technique with metal-ceramic crowns has been used for over sixty years and the development of materials has allowed the realization of successful restorations for over ten years in patients. Restorations are fixed and require the selection of the metal to be used and the preparation by qualified personnel so they typically require several appointments for final cementation in the patient.
Benefits of the Procedure
- It is a cosmetic restoration, without color changes over time.
- A fixed restoration for replacement of one or more teeth.
- Allows the aesthetic restoration of teeth discoloration.
- Allows the restoration of teeth with large losses of tooth structure.
- Restores the form of severely worn teeth
Cost of Procedure:
USD $390 - $570