Metal free ceramic crown
What does it consist of?
Research in dental materials has allowed the development of metal-free ceramic restorations for both anterior and posterior teeth and implant restorations. In the last ten years prosthetic treatments with these techniques have yielded a similar success to that achieved with previous techniques. With metal-free crowns the gray metal at some points of ceramic restorations difficult to hide in many cases is avoided, retaining the aesthetic advantages of ceramics.
Benefits of the Procedure
- Aesthetic restorations of anterior and posterior teeth without dark shadows or metal gray areas.
- Fixed aesthetic restorations for restoring teeth with discoloration.
- Aesthetic restorations for the replacement of one or more teeth.
- Aesthetic restorations on implants with no shades of gray caused by the presence of metals in the prosthetic structure.
- Fixed restorations aesthetic in ceramics that do not change color over time
Cost of Procedure:
USD $580 - $740