Surgical guide for implant placement
What does it consist of?
There is the possibility of having a surgical guide that allows placement of implants with a minimally invasive procedure (no need to cut the gum or lift flaps to expose the bone bed). For the manufacture of the surgical guide prior tomographic and a computer program are required that enables simulation of the placement of implants in accordance with the bone available for each patient. Once the simulation of implant placement is carried out, this information is sent via internet to the headquarters who proceeds to make the surgical guide for each patient and is sent within a week to proceed with the procedure in the patient.
Benefits of the Procedure
- Analysis of the bone should be available in each patient.
- Simulation of implant placement on the computer.
- Minimally invasive surgery.
- Simplifies the procedure for implant placement: infiltrative anesthesia, no cuts in the gum, no sutures, shorter work placement of implants.
- Ensures a good location of the implants in the patient's bone.
- Reduces the possibility of complications with neighboring anatomical structures.
- Assists the dentist in the manufacture of the prosthesis on the implants and allows for installation on the day of surgery.
Cost of Procedure:
USD $ 1.090 - $ 1.380