Never stop being happy. With us your health keeps moving forward
The CLINICA DE ONCOLOGIA ASTORGA is a tertiary level health care provider institution dedicated to providing specialized services in Clinical Oncology, Oncological Hematology, Radiation Therapy, Bone Marrow Transplant and Pain and Palliative Care. The clinic has amassed 8 years of experience since its foundation on September 23rd 2004. It was certified with ISO 9001:2000 on June 24th of that year by the BVQI and has been recertified each year. It is currently certified with ISO 9001:2008.
The clinic relies upon a group of highly specialized professionals, most of whom have foreign degrees and a wealth of experience resulting from their extensive and rigorous training, to identify and meet the needs of cancer patients and their families.
- Adult Hematology Oncologists: Mauricio Lema Medina, Rubén Darío Salazar Corcho, Alicia María Henao Uribe, Manuel González Fernández y Víctor Augusto Ramos González.
- Adult Oncologists: Andrés Ávila Garavito y Mauricio Luján Piedrahita.
- Pediatric Oncologists: Alexandra Restrepo Rincón y Lina María Quiroz Duque.
- Pediatric Hematology Oncologists: Jorge Enrique Peña Siado. Radioterapéuta: David Ignacio Gómez Duque.
- Mastologists: Fernando Herazo Maya, Jairo Estrada Restrepo y Carlos Alberto Restrepo Ramírez.
- Thoracic Surgeon: Alejandro Gaviria Velásquez.
- Orthopaedic Oncologist: Juan David Valencia Herrara.
- Gynecologic Oncologists: Jorge Alexander Rodríguez Gallego y Luís Fernando Ramírez Franco.
- PLastic Surgeons: Norma Peralta Laiseca y Camilo Andrés Hernández Gallego.
- Pain and Palative Care: Jorge René Estupiñán Guzmán y Natalia Escobar Mejía.