What does it consist of?
The periapical radiography is an additional technological tool consisting of activating a radiation energy beam passing through the tissue that produces a photographic image of anatomical structures. It allows the dentist to see internal structures (roots of the teeth, bone, pulp tissue space, internal anatomical structures) and serves to make an accurate diagnosis, imaging during the performance of some treatments and follow up to previous treatment.
Benefits of the Procedure
- Diagnostic confidence.
- Detection of nerve problems.
- Detection of problems of the bone supporting the teeth.
- Detection of bone disease in early stages.
- Evaluation of the treatments done.
- Prevent the invasion of anatomical structures with some dental procedures.
- Conduct long term monitoring of some dental treatments.
Cost of Procedure: